Big Smiles Dental Clinics
Ntshulisa has organised a group of doctors and dentists to provide services free of charge to orphans and destitute children
The Big Smiles workshops are intended to:
• Help restore and maintain natural dentition.
• Educate patients about importance of oral health.
• Teach patients new oral hygiene techniques
Additionally we want to bring and instill the following values in both volunteers and beneficiaries:
• Have respect for people and humanity.
• Treat patients with dignity and without any discrimination.
• Apply best dental and business practices.
• Collaborating with other organizations in helping others in need.
• Exhibiting hope and optimism.
The dental volunteers do everything from providing dental health education to boosting the children's self-esteem with a beautiful smile!
Ultimately we want to make a difference one patient at a time.
If necessary, follow up visits are arranged
As a result over 200 children have received a quality medical check-up and free dentistry service since 2009